Terms and Conditions
By registering your resume on owbaz.com, you agree to the following terms For 1. The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
2. OWBAZ offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
3. OWBAZ neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
4. OWBAZ would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond OWBAZ’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
5. You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via the website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or may be accessed by unauthorized third parties, and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. OWBAZ does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third parties interception of or access to data of whatever nature.
6. You will be requested for a series of information for us to hold and use on the website. This will contain Your Name and contact information, categories and regions, email alert categories and region, emails of invited persons and Your CV, which can be uploaded and created online.
7. By being set active Your information, or selected parts of the information, will be made available to be viewed, printed and downloaded, by way of an online search over the Internet, by Companies. These may be direct recruiters, employment consultants or other organizations, which register for the service.
8. It is Your responsibility to ensure the information in Your CV is accurate and truthful. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any CVs created online or uploaded and expect You to carry out such verification procedures, as they feel necessary.
9. Your current employer may be either a Company of Owbaz.com or a Company of one of the Agencies that use the website. Owbaz.com cannot restrict the Companies or Agencies that access CVs on our database and cannot be held responsible for any eventuality.
10. You can choose to opt in and out of making your information available depending on Your employment requirements from time to time. When You register with Owbaz.com, You will first register and provide a email and password. You will create Your own User Profile and upload Your CV and we will store the information on our databases. You can update or delete any of the information at any time.
11. A Company can be stopped from viewing Your CV if You have not consented to this within the CV section.
12. It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your CV details are kept up to date and contact communication details
13. By being set inactive, it stops Your CV being searched and will be archived until You wish to make it active again. We have the right if necessary to remove Your information from the database.
14. It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of OWBAZ by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. OWBAZ assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of OWBAZ.
15. Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle OWBAZ to remove the Resumes without notice to the subscriber.
16. This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
17. OWBAZ reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
18. This free service entitles the user alone i.e the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
19. OWBAZ has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
20. The subscriber shall create own password to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through owbaz.com, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and OWBAZ shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. OWBAZ undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
21. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. OWBAZ shall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
22. Although OWBAZ will make all possible efforts to adhere to these privacy settings, it will not be responsible for a resume being seen by a blocked user for any reason. For best profile settings it is recommended that you do not allow your resume to be searched at all.
23. The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without OWBAZ prior written consent.
24. All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
25. On registration you agree to:
i. Making your resume searchable to paying clients of OWBAZ who subscribe to CV Database Access. You may be contacted by subscribers of CV Database via email, telephone and/or post. If you wish to modify this setting and make yourself non-searchable, you may reset this in the Privacy Setting section of your resume. We recommend that you read the privacy settings carefully and OWBAZ will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you.
ii. Receive job alerts (mails detailing jobs that match your profile as entered on owbaz.com) via email. You may remove yourself from the job alert email database by resetting this option in the profile setting section of your resume
iii. Receive promotional mailers/ special offers. You may remove yourself from the promotional mailer email database by unsubscribing directly on from the newsletter email.
26. The user agreement between a user/subscriber and OWBAZ will be treated as having been terminated in the following events:
i. On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or
ii. In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with OWBAZ, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of OWBAZ; or
iii. On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
27. The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
28. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Dubai, United Arab Emirates to the exclusion of all other courts.
29. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates as applicable
Applications by Non Registered Users
1. The user undertakes that the data/information being provided by him/her in the resume is true and correct in all respects.
2. OWBAZ does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies/entities without obtaining permission. OWBAZ. may share all such information that it has in its possession for its own purposes including sending promotional mailers etc and in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
3. The user undertakes that he/she will not disseminate false/objectionable/offensive material using these services.
4. This interface shall be exclusively for the purposes of bona fide job applications; usage of the interface in any other fashion is strictly prohibited.
5. OWBAZ neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
6. The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person/entity or retain information/download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
7. The User/subscriber/visitor to owbaz.com or affiliated site(s) is prohibited from introducing/posting or transmitting information or software, which contains a computer virus, or a contaminant, worm or other harmful components on the internet or on owbaz.com site or sub-domains or on any affiliate sites or any other network system
8. OWBAZ will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case OWBAZ is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names OWBAZ. OWBAZ however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
9. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Dubai, United Arab Emirates to the exclusion of all other courts.
10. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates as applicable.